Dr. Bindiya Jhamb
Practice Locations: NMC Royal Hospital, Khalifa City , Abu Dhabi
Dr. Bindiya Jhamb has been extensively trained in United Kingdoms. Her qualification include MD, CESR. She is also a member of Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
She has 13 years of vast working experience in the field of obstetrics and gynecology at reputed centers in UK
While working in UK Dr. Bindiya Jhamb was responsible for setting up and leading early pregnancy services and managing advanced labor ward. She also has expertise in Female fertility problems. She also has a special interest in Gynecology and trained in minimal access surgery.
She has a passion for teaching and was teaching and training postgraduate students in UK.
Prior moving to UAE She has worked in the capacity of consultant in Central Manchester University and Nottingham University Hospitals in the UK.
Her expertise includes:
- Medical and surgical management of early pregnancy complications (Miscarriage of different types, ectopic pregnancy, pregnancy of unknown location and pregnancy of uncertain viability).
- Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy, minimal access Gynecology surgeries.
- Medical and surgical treatment of ovarian cysts, ovarian torsion, and endometriosis.
- Medical and Surgical treatment of female fertility problems including Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
- Medical and surgical treatment of menstrual problems including premenstrual syndrome, heavy periods, prolonged periods, fibroids, endometrial polyps and adenomyosis.
- Treatment in overcoming menopausal symptoms.
- Antenatal care includes management of high risk pregnancies like Diabetes, Hypertension, Thyroid disorders and other medical disorders associated with pregnancy.
- Intrapartum care management of high risk labour patients.
Dr. Bindiya has holistic and comprehensive approach to her patients. She puts her patients at the center of treatment and involves them in their care.
Presentation and Publications
- Dr. Bindiya has been actively involved in various national and international presentations. She is an active member of CALMED (Collaborative Action in lowering Maternal Deaths) charity project sponsored by Rotary International. She has been nominated as principal investigator for GEM 3 Trial for Nottingham University Hospitals.
Teaching and Training
- She is a faculty member of MRCOG revision course in Nottingham university Hospitals, UK. She has been actively involved in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching. She is a faculty member of Basic Practical Skills Course, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, UK.
- She has been faculty member of PROMPT (Practical Obstetric Multi professional Training) in UK.
- Dr. Bindiya Jhamb has been actively involved in various audits, development of guidelines and protocols and participated in several Clinical Governance meetings.
- She is fluent in English, Hindi and Urdu.