Dr. Bindiya Jhamb
Practice Locations: NMC Royal Hospital, Khalifa City , Abu Dhabi
Dr. Bindiya Jhamb has been extensively trained in the United Kingdom. Her qualifications include MD, CESR, FMAS and MRCOG(member of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology).
She has 14 years of vast working experience in the field of obstetrics and gynecology having trained and worked at reputed centers in the UK.
Dr. Bindiya Jhamb has had master training at Harley street, London and Vita-Salute San Raffaele University, Milan, Itay in non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation(vaginal cosmetics).She is a member of IAAGSW(International association of aesthetic Gynaecology and sexual wellbeing).
Prior to moving to UAE in June 2016 Dr. Bindiya Jhamb has worked as a Consultant Gynaecologist in very prestigious Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Trust and Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust in the UK.
Her expertise includes:
1. Dr. Bindiya specialises in recent and modern techniques of non-surgical cosmetic gynaecology like :Fractionated Co2 Laser technology, Carboxy therapy, Latest O- Shot technology, radiofrequency and intimate area bleaching(to help with vaginal tightening, vaginal rejuvenation and urinary stress incontinence)
2. Medical and surgical management of early pregnancy complications (Miscarriage of different types, ectopic pregnancy, pregnancy of unknown location and pregnancy of uncertain viability).
3. Advanced Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy, minimal access Gynecology surgeries including total laparoscopic Hysterectomy for benign causes.
4. Medical and surgical treatment of ovarian cysts, ovarian torsion, and endometriosis.
5. Medical and Surgical treatment of female fertility problems including Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
6. Medical and surgical treatment of menstrual problems including premenstrual syndrome, heavy and prolonged periods, fibroids, endometrial polyps and adenomyosis.
7. Treatment in overcoming menopausal symptoms using hormonal , non hormonal and latest laser technology.
8. Antenatal care and care of women in labour including management of high risk pregnancies like Diabetes, Hypertension, Thyroid disorders , preterm labour and women with multiple caesarean sections.
Dr. Bindiya has holistic and comprehensive approach to her patients. She puts her patients at the center of treatment and involves them in their care.
Presentation and Publications
• Dr. Bindiya has been actively involved in various national and international presentations. She is an active member of CALMED (Collaborative Action in lowering Maternal Deaths) charity project sponsored by Rotary International. She was nominated as principal investigator for GEM 3 Trial for Nottingham University Hospitals.
Teaching and Training
• She is a faculty member of MRCOG revision course in Nottingham university Hospitals, member of PROMPT (Practical Obstetric Multi professional Training) in UK. She has been actively involved in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching. She is a faculty member of Basic Practical Skills Course, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, UK.
She is fluent in English, Hindi and Urdu.
Language Known : English, Hindi and Urdu.