Dr. Neli Dimitrova Nikolov
Practice Locations: NMC Royal Hospital, Khalifa City , Abu Dhabi
Dr. Neli is an American born in Europe. She has started her career in a public hospital in Europe with over 5000 deliveries per year. She has worked in Bulgaria, Ireland, UK and USA for over 20 years. In 2000, Dr. Neli was selected by FIGO as 1 out of 50 candidates in the world to complete 1 year fellowship program at Truman Medical Center in Kansas City, USA. She had attended different training programs in obstetrics and gynecology in many hospitals in USA every year. One of them is CedarsSinai Hospital in Beverly Hills, CA.
Dr. Neli has been practicing medicine with extensive clinical experience in:
- antenatal and gynecology ultrasound scans
- prenatal screening
- high risk pregnancy assessment
- normal vaginal delivery
- Caesarean section delivery
- instrumental delivery
Dr. Neli is welltrained and experienced in variety of aspects in gynecology:
- management of uterine bleeding (conservative and surgical including hysterectomy)
- endocrine disorders
- menopausal problems
- screening and management of cervical dysplasia (colposcopy)
- sling surgery for stress incontinence
- minimally invasive surgeries (laparoscopy and hysteroscopy)
She is also educator of longterm contraceptives (hormonal Mirena coil IUD and nonhormonal Copper T IUD).
She speaks English, Russian and Bulgarian.